Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I'm moving!

Hello my lovely blog readers!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, morning, afternoon, night...whatever the case may be.

I'm here today with some exciting news!!

For the past few months, I have gotten to know a wonderful person on Twitter. In a short time, she has become one of my closest friends! We talk everyday about books, life, writing, and anything else that comes to mind.

After some planning, we have decided to become co-bloggers!! I have moved over to her blog and will begin posting on there. We have a lot planned and are slowly working out all the details to make the blog something wonderful!

I hope you will follow me over to my new home and look forward to seeing you all there!

Here is the link to the blog! Live, Love, Read

Now in the mean time, go find a good book and get lost between the pages!!

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment