Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Gotta Start Somewhere..

  So after a lot of consideration, I have decided on my first book for my first book review on my first blog! (That is a lot of firsts!)

  After hearing some pretty good feedback for this book from other readers it peaked my interest. Then a few friends have read it and enjoyed it, so I have broken down and decided to actually give it a try.

My first review will be on:










The 5th Wave
by: Rick Yancey

  I personally didn't know much about this book at first, but after looking into it a bit I have developed an interest in it. I am anxious to see how this story will be. By the description the author gives us, I am pretty much hooked. I just hope it doesn't fall short of my expectations or the praises I have heard/read.


So if you want to read this book with me, grab you a copy and feel free to read along.

Review for this will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment