Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A small update!

Hello my wonderful bloggers!

I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know I haven't completely abandoned ship here. Being absent for a few days or a week may not seem long, but for blogging....well that is a whole different thing!

I am currently trying to get the dreaded routine of homework down. I recently stared back to college classes and homework has now slowly begun to take over my life. For all those in school, college or high school, I'm sure you can understand. On top of that, I have been slightly busy helping get ready for my brother's wedding. So much to do, and we only have 3 weeks before the big day!

  Just because classes have started back up does not mean I have lost my desire to read or do other hobbies I enjoy! I need something to help me procrastinate. ;)  With that being said, I do have a couple of books I am reading/going to be reading. Those are:

* The Pirate's Wish, by Cassandra Rose Clarke
* City of Bones, by Cassandra Clare
* Sway, by Kat Spears

  A couple of reviews will be posted soon!

*The Assassin's Curse/ The Pirate's Wish, by Cassandra Rose Clarke 
           Since this is a duology, I have decided to make a combined review that will cover the entire story.  This will be posted as soon as I am done reading The Pirate's Wish.

* Sway, by Kat Spears
            This is an ARC I received. I was hoping to get this posted before the release date, but time slipped away so I didn't make that deadline, but a review will be up shortly.


Along with reviews, I have a fun tag to do! My nice blogger friend, Brittnee over at Brittnee Bryan, tagged me to do the Liebester Award tag. I was thrilled to know she tagged me, but unfortunately I have not had the time to post my reply! Look forward to seeing this post soon!

   I hope everyone is doing well and hope to talk again with everyone soon!

Let me know if you have read any of the books mentioned, I would love to know your thoughts on them!!!

What do you have planned to read this week?

So long for now! Time to go get lost between the pages. :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your review about the Assassin's Curse/Pirate's Wish. I wanna read them so badly!! And can't wait to see your answers for the tag!!! <3

    ReplyDelete