Thursday, September 25, 2014

LIBESTER Award Tag


My lovely friend, Brittnee, tagged me a few weeks ago to do a fun tag for new bloggers. Sadly, it has taken me forever to get this done, but without further delay, here it is! 

liebster.png 
You can go here to see Brittnee's questions and answers if you would like. I would suggest you take a look, they are fun to read! 

Like with most tags, there are a few rules to follow, here they are:
1. Link the ones that nominate you. (Not sure why you wouldn't do this, but ok.)
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. 
3. Nominate 11 people's blogs with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions.
4. Inform the bloggers of the nomination! 

Well, now that the rules have been covered...LET THE FUN BEGIN! 

1. Who is your ultimate book crush? OTP?
Ok, this one is pretty easy for me. I would have to say my main book crush (for now anyway) would have to be Percy Jackson. Which, also leads to my OTP...PercyBeth! Reading their story makes my heart melt! 

2. Which book will you not pick up because someone spoiled it for you?
I don't really have one I haven't read because of this, but I took forever to read Mockingjay because someone spoiled pretty much the entire book for me. I knew everything that was gonna happen....if you read the book you know what I'm talking about. 

3. Favorite Author? 
Any author that has written a book. I have too many writers I love for different reasons. Either writing styles or story/character forming. But, if I had to pick one.....Nope, I just couldn't do it. 

4. Are there any books you absolutely just won't read? Why?
I can't say I have a specific book I just won't read, but I usually won't pick up and read anything dealing with evil spirit possession. I love me a good horror book, and I don't even mind reading ones about ghosts, but when it's something about the person being possessed, I usually stay away. That stuff creeps me out too much to enjoy it. 

5. Who would your book parents be?
This question has really no answer. Any book I have read, usually has the parents as small mentionable characters or they are dead. So I have no parents to pick from. Unless I use dead parents...which means I wouldn't have any. So yeah....

6. What book made you cry the most?
I have had a few books make me cry. Most are pretty much all on the same level when it comes to the crying meter, but I'll just pick the book most recently heartbreaking for me. It's a tie between Mockingjay or The Fault in our Stars. Both were great reads for me, but both heartbreaking at the same time.

7. What Hogwarts House would you be sorted into? 
I am proud to admit I have been sorted into Gryfindor! This is not because I want to be (which I do!), but the house given to me on Pottermore. If you have an account, look for me! 

8. Which book do you wish you could rewrite?
I wouldn't mind rewriting Allegiant. I like the story well enough, but I had a few problems with the way a few parts were written. It seemed rushed and not as well done in my opinion as the other 2 in the series. 

9. What character would be your best friend?
Let us gravitate back to Harry Potter shall we... Oh look! There is Hermione Granger, you know, My Best Friend! *crosses fingers and wishes hopefully to be true*

10. What book is your absolute least favorite book of all time? 
Ok, so I hope no one who loves this book will hate me for saying this, but 1984 by George Orwell. I had to read this one for school, and I have to say I didn't enjoy it as much as others seemed to. To each their own I guess. 

11. Favorite book of all time? 
I'll have to go along with my answer for favorite author on this one. I have so many books I have read and fell in love with I couldn't possibly choose just one. But here are a few I would say off the top of my head:
1. Harry Potter series
2. Percy Jackson series
3. The Hunger Games
4. The Rock Harbor series
5. The Assassin's Curse duology  

Now here comes my turn to nominate 11 bloggers..only problem is, I don't know any. All the people I know that would qualify for this tag have already been nominated and I would hate to tag them again. So here is my proposal, if you want to use me as the person who tagged you, just let me know! I'll make up 11 questions for you to answer! 

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, and if you would like to answer any, just leave your reply in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment