Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday..

So this post is going to have 2 different parts!
     Part 1: Top 10 Tuesday!
     Part 2: My next book!

Since making this blog I have been told to try memes to keep things fun, so the first one I am going to participate in will be....

                          TOP 10 TUESDAY
                      Created by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This week they are asking for the top 10 books read this year. So here are mine..

1. The 5th Wave, by: Rick Yancy
2. Anna Dressed in Blood, by: Kendare Blake
3. The Hunger Games, by: Suzanne Collins
4. Catching Fire, by: Suzanne Collins
5. Mocking Jay, by: Suzanne Collins
6. Divergent, by: Veronica Roth
7. Insurgent, by: Veronica Roth
8. Allegiant, by: Veronica Roth
9. Mark of Athena, by: Rick Riordan
10. House of Hades, by: Rick Riordan

I know, most that are listed belong to the same series, but I had a slow year of reading. But that is going to change this year!

Now for the next part of this post..

For my next book I have chosen,

Rebel Belle
by: Rachel Hawkins

I have heard a lot of positive things about this book, so I'm looking forward to reading it. Actually, I haven't heard any negative reviews on it. If you have read it let me know what you thought of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment