Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Trip to the Beach!

Being summer there is one place perfect for reading...

THE BEACH!

I'll be going to Orange Beach, Al for a week as a counselor for a church group. While busy, it's going to be a lot of fun. Music, worship, friends, and lots of beach!

While packing my LARGE suitcase I couldn't help but have a debate on what book (or books) to take with me. There is something relaxing about getting to read while watching the waves crash against the sand. I know I will have a full schedule while I'm there, but hopefully I will find sometime to slip in a bit of reading. If not on the beach, at least on the balcony of our condo.

Being at a church camp means little time for internet. So sadly, I won't be posting anything for a week or a little more. I have my review typed up for Icons and Rebel Belle, but I haven't had the time to sit down and post it on here. Look forward to seeing these when I come home! I'll post them as soon as I get a chance.

Before I leave I have a question for you! When you go on a trip, do you have a favorite book to take with you? If so, what is it?

I would love to hear from you, so leave a message below!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment