Friday, July 4, 2014

Back Home..

The sand is washed out of my clothes, the sunburn is healing, and my bags are finally unpacked!

That's right, I am back from my lovely vacation to the beach. While it was fun and I enjoyed it, I have to admit I missed my own bed!

So, now that I'm back home it's time to get busy with some major blogging! Hopefully this weekend I will be able to have my June Book Haul up. I have a pretty big stack of books that I got during the month of June, and I decided to wait until now to post it. Looking forward to doing that one!

I have a new book to read this month, and I'll be posting more information on that one as soon as I can.

My review for both Icons and Rebel Belle will be posted soon. Icons will be up tonight, unless I have problems with my internet again.

So, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, and Happy 4th of July to all that celebrate it! I hope you all are having fun and being safe. Enjoy the fireworks!

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment