This may not seem like a large book haul to some of you, but for me, this one is huge! I normally don't buy a lot of books. (Blame it on College!) But, all of these books I will be showing I either got on sale, or someone gave them to me....all 17 of them!
Because of the length of this haul, I won't be posting any descriptions for the books. I'll link each book to it's Goodreads page so you can get the information for it if you want to.
So, let's get started shall we....
Let's begin with my favorite, YA Books:
- The Fault in our Stars, John Green (Book Club read!)
- Cinder, Marissa Meyer (Gift)
- Throne of Glass, Sarah J. Maas
- The Ranger's Apprentice Book 1: The Ruins of Gorlan, John Flanagan (World Book Night book)
- Where'd you go, Bernadetter, Maria Semple (WBN book)
The next category is another favorite of mine, Christian Fiction:
- Burn, Ted Dekker & Erin Healy
- Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen, Susan Gregg Gilmore
- Letter Perfect, Cathy Marie Hake
- Abomination, Colleen Coble
- Intervention, Terri Blackstock
- Vicious Cycle, Terri Blackstock
Now, time for the Adult portion:
- Game of Thrones, George R. R. Martin
- Through Violet Eyes, Stephen Woodworth
- In Golden Blood, Stephen Woodworth
- In the Woods, Tana French
- The Sugar Queen, Sarah Addison Allen
- Little Earthquakes, Jennifer Weiner
Well, that wraps up my lovely book haul! I can't wait to read all of these.. I hope you enjoyed having a look at this.
I have a Book Club that I host with my niece. If you would like to check it out here is the link. The L&K Book Club. We are reading The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green if you would like to join us!
Have you read any of these yet?
If so, did you like it?
Any on this list you may want to read?
Time to go get lost between the pages, see ya next time!