Tuesday, July 22, 2014

BookTubeAThon Report!

So the BookTubeAThon is over! To be quite honest, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. This was a great booktubeathon, but at some point I have to get back to life and catch up on some sleep one tends to miss during this event!

Let's get to the recapping of this week shall we...

As most who participate in the BookTubeAThon knows, there were reading challenges meant to push us to read certain books. I attempted all 7 of the challenges, however, I did not finish them all. I wouldn't call this a huge Fail, mainly on the fact that I did get a good bit of reading done that would not normally be done in week.

The books I did read are the following:
1. Fangirl
2. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
3. The Fault in our Stars
4. The Lightkeeper's Daughter

With addition to those 4 books I completed, I also read half of INK! I know that would not count toward any of the challenges, but I'm adding the pages I read of Ink to the total page count for the entire BookTubeAThon!

With those 4 books being read the challenges I was able to complete were:
1. Read a book with pictures in it. (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)
2. Read a book to movie adapataion and watch the movie. (same as above)
3. Read a book of a genre you have read less of this year. (TFIOS)
4. Read a book with red on the cover. (Fangirl)

Over all I call it a very productive reading week! My total page count comes to....1,466 pages!!

I'll have a review up for Fangirl soon, and one for Ink as soon as I finish reading it!

Did you participate in the BookTubeAThon? If you did, where you able to finish any or all of the challenges? What did you read? Have a video? Post it in the comments and I'll check it out!

Didn't participate in the BookTubeAThon? That's ok, I'm curious what you read this week or what you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment