My tiny library is growing... here are the new members!
1. The Giver, Lois Lowry - This was recommended to me by one of my dear friends at a local book store. She made note I should read this book before seeing the movie coming out soon. Kinda late reading this one, but better late than never, right?
2. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, John Boyne - The second book my friend suggested I read was this one. I have heard about this one, but haven't read it yet. Box of tissues are going to be needed was all she told me.
3. Shadow and Bone, Leigh Bardugo
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Laini Taylor
5. Days of Blood and Starlight, Laini Taylor - These two I found on sale. I have heard good things about this series, so when I found both on sale I couldn't pass them up!
6. Southern Storm, Terri Blackstock - Book 2 for a series I have been collecting. I was thankful to find this one at the local book store. It was the only one I needed, plus Terri Blackstock is a local author!
The next few books I recieved in the mail as Advanced Reader's Copies, or ARCs, and plan on reviewing them soon!
7. The Creature Department, Robert Paul Weston -Maybe not the first book I would grab off the shelf, but the cover does catch my attention! It glows in the dark!!!
The next four book is thanks to the lovely, Anya from On Starships and Dragon Wings.
8. The Fog of Forgetting, G. A. Morgan - I already started this one, and will hopefully have a review for it up soon!
9. The Queen of the Tearling, Erica Johansen
10. The Dark Inheritance, Chris d'Lacey
11. The Young Elites, Marie Lu -This one was only a sample chapter, so not much to read..but it still counts, right?
So that wraps up the Book Haul!
Have you read any of these? Did you like them?
Are there any you want to read??