Saturday, August 30, 2014

Weekend Update!

So sitting here on a rainy day, I have decided to do a little update!

First off, lets cover a few of the books I have read and plan to read this coming week.

Compared to normal weeks I guess I would call this week a pretty productive week for blogging and reading.

I have read the following books this week:

* The Fog of Forgetting, by G.A. Morgan. I just finished this one and have just recently posted a review for it. Feel free to check it out!




*The Giver, by Louis Lowry.  I finished this one up the other night, and am currently in the process of writing a review. I enjoyed both, book and movie, and look forward to posting my review.





Now, that covers the books I have read, now let me get to the ones I plan on reading, or currently reading!

To Be Read:
* Sway, by Kat Spears. This is an ARC for a book coming out in September, so a review for this one will be done closer to the release date.

* The Assassin's Curse, by Cassandra Rose Clarke. I recently checked this one out from my local library, so I definitely need to get to reading it soon! I have heard good things about this book and I look forward to reading it. The only hold up was that I had been accepted for an ARC review for a book that comes out September 2nd.

...that book would be the one I am currently reading:



The Girl and the Clockwork Cat, by Nikki McCormack. 
This is an eARC I received. I have to admit, I wasn't sure how I would like this book, but so far I have found myself unable to stop reading!






That is all the Reading type of updates I have for now, but on the other note, I just recently added my blog to BlogLovin. I would love for anyone who would like to take the time to check it out.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12727047/?claim=cxgygchueu5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I guess that is all I have for now, I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Hope to post more soon!

What are you reading?
Any good blog post lately you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment