Friday, August 15, 2014

A New Weekly Post

 I am hoping to add a new weekly post to my blog!

 Weekend Reads!

I know this is not an original blogging idea, but it is something new for my little blog. I'm hoping this post will help me knock out some books on my To Be Read (TBR) list. I have a large number of books I want, or need, to read but always seem to let the time slip away from me before reading. The list is ever growing, and hopefully making a post will help me actually make time to knock a few titles off!!

So the first time picks for my weekend reads will be...

*Drum roll, please*

1. The Fog of Forgetting, G. A. Morgan (ARC)
2. The Queen of the Tearling, Erica Johansen (ARC)
3. The Giver, Lois Lowry











The Fog of Forgetting and The Queen of the Tearling are both ARCs I received to review. I have been running low on time the last couple of weeks, so I'm a little behind on getting around to reviewing them.

The Giver is one most people have read in school. I'm a little behind on this one! This will be my first time reading this book, and I plan on watching the movie when I finish. I've heard great reviews for both the book and the movie, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

If you would like to share your weekend reads feel free to send me a link and I'll add it on here! This can be a fun way to see what others plan to read during the weekend.

Have you read any on my list? If you have what did you think??

Leave a comment below, and I will talk to you all later! Time to go get lost between the pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment