Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BookTubeAThon Update, Day 3!

It's already the end of day 3!  All these books being read and challenges being attempted, who knew being a nerd could be this awesome!

Since I don't have a youtube channel to do my update, I'll just fill everyone in by blog post.

Just as a refresher, here is my reading list!

1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (1/2 way through!)
2. The Lightkeeper's Daughter
3. The Lightkeeper's Bride
4. The Lightkeeper's Ball
5. Fangirl (Finished!!)
6. Ink
7. The Fault in our Stars (Finished!!)

So far I have completed 2 1/2 books and watched one movie! I know it's not as much as some have accomplished, but I am pretty happy with my achievements so far.

I have made a bit of a change to my previous stated list. I was planning on reading and watching The Fault in Our Stars. However, due to some changes in plans I won't be watching that movie this week, so I switched to watching The Lion, the Witch, and The Wardrobe instead. I am using TFIOS as a book to help toward the 7 books challenge.

It's currently 10:30pm on July, 16 when I posted this and here is my page count:

.....>Drum roll, please....

TOTAL PAGES READ..... 851! Oh yeah!! 

I plan on finishing up The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe tonight. Just as a small treat, and also to prove my story has pictures..I'm going to share a few of the beautiful artwork in my book!













I'm hoping to start Ink tonight. Not sure how far into it I will get, but starting is better than nothing, right?

I hope everyone is having fun participating in this BookTubeAThon!

Are you participating in the BookTubeAThon? If you are let me know!

Another update will be up soon! Keep reading and get lost between the pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment