Sunday, June 8, 2014

After the Invasion..

June is here and that means farewell to my May Invasion Month! Since I'm currently making a new post, that means I didn't get abducted.....or if I did they brought me back.

  I had a great time reading a new species of books for me. I'll be sure to pick up more alien books now that I know they aren't something horrible to read.

The two books I read, The 5th Wave and Icons, were both extremely interesting and kept me entertained during May.  The review for The 5th Wave is up, so feel free to head on over to the Review page to check that out. The review for Icons is coming shortly. Hopefully in the next day or two.

I am hoping to read at least another 2 books this month, but first I need to pick what books to read. I have so many I haven't read yet it's hard to decide where to start! Oh the decisions!!

If everything goes to plan, I'll be posting what book is next to be reviewed by at least Tuesday.

Now time for some lovely questions for my lovely readers:

  • Have you read The 5th Wave or Icons
  • If you have, what did you think of them? 
  • Any suggestions on what book I should review next? 
Now go grab a book and get lost between the pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment